isitnormal.com

Anonymous 2005-07-06 19:35:39
violent dreams can be a sign of too much stress in your life, or something that always pissed you off that you never could really do anything about. I get violent dreams about my mom sometimes because I always felt ultimately powerless against her when I was younger.

DJ_Slone (697) 2005-08-02 19:48:28
Perhaps you are TOO laid back and you have problems w/ conflict. I myself have somewhat of a rage problem w/ inatimate objects like video games, electronic equipment that don't work, etc. I've found that because I'm very lenient towards people, I'm sometimes very violent towards other things. Maybe you need another release in your life for anger and you won't have such bad dreams. Go to a shooting range or start working out or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

internet