isitnormal.com

just makes me wanna rage and or die - 79% Normal

for as long as i remember i have had anxiety about foolish things that i have done in the past and it makes me wanna die or look for something to wreck, whether it be a person or thing, i even start to make audible noises of inner agony when i think of them. some of the things that i cant stop thinking about are

-once i has dancing with a girl and her friend walks up to us and says "having fun" and i just blurt out with absolutely no filter "damn you're hot" right in front of the girl i was dancing with

-when i was in kindergarten i had a very, very very short fuse, i was unable to finish my homework in class and i lost my mind, a freind of my walked up to meand tried to calm be and i gave him a knee to the balls

am i normal for remembering all of the foolish things that i have done in the past



nothing2 (29013) 2009-09-26 20:53:14
learn to forget

No comments:

Post a Comment

internet