slate.com

Twit For Tat. by God Of Wine 06/09/2009, 6:44 AM
Yup.
One out of every ten people who have a Twitter account comprise almost one hundred percent of the crap you will find there. For every subscriber that regularly “tweets”, there are nine dormant subscribers doing something else. Like watching paint dry.
Rightfully so.
Webster dictionary describes a Twit as a “silly annoying person”. Twitter is very aptly named and/or prophetic.

Re: Twit For Tat. by MisterPerson 06/09/2009, 10:41 AM
Tit for twat. Sorry I had to say it.

Re: Twit For Tat. by kati 06/09/2009, 10:59 AM
LOL!

Re: Twit For Tat. by chuckz 06/09/2009, 11:21 AM
kati, did you really laugh out loud?

Re: Twit For Tat. by kati 06/10/2009, 1:12 AM
Chuck, you got me there. I was lying. Actually I was going hi hi to myself, which is French for Ha ha, I might actually have been snickering, which is the same in both languages and perhaps all languages. Hi Hi/ Ha Ha is what my generation used to write when something funny came their way but I was just trying to pretend to be cool...... (I have a weakness for puns, even vulgar ones).

No comments:

Post a Comment

internet