smithsonianmag.com


Posted by Emiliana Malaquias on May 6,2009 | 03:33PM
I'm a simple housewife, and I don't have any academic study of science, but I'm happy that I cold see, with my son and daughter (12&10 y. old), those images, that are soo wonderfull. I hope that you could show more of it. Thank you, Emily, (Portugal)


Posted by marc dorfner on May 9,2009 | 08:50PM
Many years ago, I was almost killed in a car accident. During the minutes when I was between life and death, I had what I later learned was a near death experience. People asked me to describe the feeling, but until I saw my first picture of the Eagle Nebula, I couldn't describe it. Now when asked to describe the experience, I tell them "I felt like you'll feel when you see your first image of this nebula" Thank you Hubble.

Posted by Wayne Simons on May 12,2009 | 10:55PM
PLEASE EXPLAIN THE CONSEQUENCES IF OUR GALAXY WERE TO COLLIDE INTO ANOTHER GALAXY AND IF THERE ARE ANY CURRENT POSSIBILITIES OF THAT HAPPENING IN THE NEAR FUTURE. THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

internet